At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
Possessing up-to-date knowledge on AIA finance and accounting processes, terminology, workflows, system functionalities, parameters and interfaces, finance operations and data analysis
Support senior Finance stakeholders to identify and drive the successful delivery of new improvement initiatives
- Possess up-to-date knowledge on AIA finance and accounting processes, terminology, workflows, system functionalities, parameters and interfaces, finance operations and data analysis
- Effectively engage finance stakeholders and gain credibility to influence decision makers
- Participate and actively listen during workshops/ interviews to understand key messages
- Proactively research best practices and evaluate suggested technical solutions against business requirements to propose most effective solutions
- Quality assurance mindset in reviewing system and testing related outputs to ensure accuracy
- Result oriented with a sense of urgency to follow up with project-related matters to resolution and proactively report any concerns or unresolved issues that may lead to service interruption or project delays
- Provide operational support
- Review UAT results for product launches
- Review daily system reconciliation results
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in the fast pace environment
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.