Our client is an International Private Bank and they are looking for a Financial Accountant to join them for 9 months.
- The role is the mainly responsible for Accounts payable & Receivable along with Tax calculation & preparation of Regulatory Reports.
- Manage Accounts payable process; i.e. initiate payments, recording for them.
- Manage Accounts Receivable process; i.e. initiate Debtors collection, recording journals for receipt.
- Accrual expenses recording.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic Accounting skills since needs to post journal entry
- Good MS Excel skills
- Understanding of basic Banking terminology
- Self-motivated, energetic & passionate about work and requires minimal supervision.