Financial Crime and Sanctions Analyst (Contract)
- Apr 16, 2021
My client, a prestigious and well-known international bank is looking to hire a Sanctions Analyst for its Financial Crime team. Financial Crime and Sanctions Analyst (Contract - highly extendable and convertible)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a contract to support their Financial Crime Compliance Team. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Monitor Trade, Economic and Financial Sanctions to meet legislative and regulatory requirements in Singapore.
- Collate and prepare relevant Sanctions MI, governance committee submissions, and reports and submit such information as required to relevant stakeholders
- Assist Head of Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring in providing oversight and management of all aspects of Financial Crime Risk on Sanctions including discharge of risk stewardship responsibilities, preparation and review of applicable risk metrics, and impact analysis of regulatory changes within Singapore.
- Collate potential breaches of sanctions from across the business lines & subsidiaries in Singapore, report management and escalate to Head of Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring.
- Stay at the forefront of key regulatory changes to ensure proactive communication with business and implement appropriate policy and framework to manage the changes.
- Provide advice, as assigned by the Head of Sanctions and Transaction Monitoring on an adhoc basis, to business across Singapore on sanctions risk associated with prospective business, products and service and design mitigation controls and implement strategies as appropriate
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Degree holder with experience in financial crime risk compliance roles, ideally to include Sanctions experience.
- Knowledge of Sanctions regulations and guidance.
- Added advantage with certification from International Compliance Association (ICA) or Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS))
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry.
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.