Seeking for a PMO Analyst to provide project management support and project governance and control services to key projects and programmes in the Financial Markets portfolio.
- Provide analysis of budget, resources and risks to the project portfolio
- Develop and uphold tools, templates and processes
- Carry out tracking, drawing attention to potential deficits
- Work with the Portfolio PMO Leads and Business to provide accurate resource demand and supply data to ensure that available resources are being most effectively distributed across all portfolios to deliver timely change.
- Provide a clear vision of risks and issues within the Portfolio.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience within financial industry
- Previous experience of working within a Central PMO function and strong understanding of Financial / Capital Markets and Regulatory Changes in this space
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders
Interested applicants kindly send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org