For more than 11 years, we’ve paved the way towards a more private and secure digital world. We’re a global SaaS company and an industry leader in cybersecurity. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day.
Our team of over 800 employees spans the planet. Team members work from major international hubs like London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Taiwan, Poznań, and more.
We’re profitable, and we’re growing. Right now, we’re hiring talent across all functions: software development and engineering, product, data analytics, marketing, content, and people.
We’d love you to join us and be part of the team.
Monthly Management Report and Analysis
- Liaise with our external bookkeepers and Accounts Payable Manager to verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts are produced correctly.
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial statements.
- Prepare KPI reports, variance analysis and investigate trends.
- Perform reconciliations and automation work where required.
Statutory Reporting and tax compliance
- Prepare statutory financial reports and tax filings.
- Coordinate with external auditor and Company Secretary for timely lodgement of Company’s Annual Returns and Tax Filing with the relevant authorities.
- Work with external auditors for completion of audit or/and any other Agreed Upon Procedures engagement by the Company
Financial policies and procedures
- Improve, develop and document current/new financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure current accounting policies are US GAAP compliant.
Any other ad hoc requirements
- Support on any ad hoc Finance projects
- Produce reports as required by operations or management
- Manage and train team members when necessary
- Qualified Accountant with an Internationally recognised accreditation
- At least 4 years post qualification work experience in a financial or management accounting role
- Able to independently perform consolidated financial statements
- Ability to communicate, articulate and navigate complex transactions with external auditors
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong PC skills and competency using spreadsheet programs, such as MS Excel, is essential
- Prior experience with the Big 4 Audit firm is an added advantage
- A high level of attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Reports to the Financial Controller
- Newly created role for the expansion of the finance team
- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore at a grade A office building
- 40 hours per week, with flexible working hours
- A fun and collaborative work environment with talented and motivated colleagues
*Please do not include any salary details in your CV