Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading personal banking customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a First Impression Officer.
- Be fully versed in the Global Premier and Jade proposition or products and services and deliver on our brand promise
- Maintains a professional image both in dress and demeanour when attending to customers like but not limited quality of reception, uncovering needs, and direct to appropriate staff
- Be kept updated on products, services, marketing programmes, and e-Channels
- Be able to handle customer enquiries and issues and feedback
- Educates and encourages customers in using self-service channels like but not limited to Internet Banking, Phone Banking, and quick cheque deposit box
- Walk the floor to ensure that the facilities and premises are in good working order, maintained tidy and presentable at all times and all brochures or marketing displays are in line with merchandising
- Greet customers according to the service standards set and build rapport with walk in customers to make them feel welcome and at ease
- Understand enquiries and instructions and direct customers to the appropriate staff, whilst managing the customer queue to ensure that customers are attended to within the service standard
- Achieve a high service standard by ensuring efficient and quality service to customers
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Maintain a high standard of operational and risk compliance by ensuring that standards and workflow are in continuous adherence to Group Standards and local regulations
- Improve customer experience by highlighting the needs and existing deficiencies of customers
- Provide administrative and logistic support
- Diploma, GCE “O” or “A” holder equivalent with relevant experience in a retail banking environment
- Strong banking and product knowledge will be an added advantage
- A team player who is self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.