First VP, Identity Access Management, Group Information Security
Posting Date: 29-Oct-2020
Location: Alexandra, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
As a project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time, within the budget and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organization and timeline.
You will be responsible for providing project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely monitored and completed on-time within scope and budget by vendors and contractors. You will coordinate and monitor the work of the vendors and contractors and is expected to identify potential construction related issues and effect appropriate solutions. You will lead in managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that the projects are delivered in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Executing our projects in a structured and proven manner, using Oracle methodologies built to support implementation of Oracle software solution
- Accountable for all aspect of project management including all project resources(including partners/subcontractors), project planning, scheduling, risk management, scope management, internal and external
- Communication, status reporting and resource management.
- Executing approved projects in a structured and proven manner, using Oracle methodologies built to support implementation
- Support business transformation and to provide excellent services
- Ensure Segregation of Duties by framing a role matrix and HR transformation for data inputs for policy based provisioning
- Careful project planning, solution design at the earliest stages of a project using product and project experts.
- Review of Access Matrices for all business applications to ensure it is aligned with internal guiding principles.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Background in Access Management System, preferably with at least 5-10 years of working experience in a Financial Institution and familiar with banking operations.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management in banking system and knowledge in the latest Oracle Core Access management product is preferred.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Extensive experience in working collaboratively across teams and to lead others through problem solving challenges.
- Good planning skill
- Ability to lead change, and to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to identify and improve on work & process inefficiencies.
Apply now and make a difference.