SGX operates the only Asia-origin Fixed Income General Counterparty (“GC”) that intermediates bond trades between institutional participants. As part of growth of the GC business since its launch in 2018, we are looking for a Fixed Income specialist with experience in bond back or middle office operations. This particular role sits in the front office as point-person for all fixed income post trade infrastructure and is a good opportunity for a self-starter to be part of the client facing team and actively participate in the next phase of SGX’s Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities (FICC) growth.
The role is solely focused on candidates with bonds experience and candidates without this will not be considered for the role.
- Operate and maintain current Fixed Income post-trade infrastructure, working closely with risk and back office operations
- Key contact when dealing with clients, custodians, settlement banks and exception handling
- Actively participate in buildout of SGX FI post trade capabilities, including international/regional depository linkages and digitalization initiatives
- 5-7 years in bond middle/back office roles at bank, broker or buyside
- Good understanding of FI trade capture & post-trade flows
- Knowledge of processing flows for either of CDP, Euroclear, Cleastream, DTC
- Experience of interfacing with global custodians
- Knowledge of post-trade utilities e.g. OMGEO
- Experience with markets such as China is a plus