Fixed Income Product Due Diligence Specialist - PMO (Associate / Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Fixed Income Product Due Diligence Specialist!
The Product Policies and Regulatory Management (PPRM) team in PMG (Product Management Group) is responsible for Product Approvals, launch and its lifecycle; Policies (Suitability, Pricing, etc.), Regulatory Project Management as well as Product Catalogue and Fixed Income Product Due Diligence (FI PDD)
The FI PDD vertical works closely with front office, Fixed Income product heads, operations, risk, finance, and technology teams and is responsible to provide accurate information to support research and product databases.
- Conduct Fixed Income Product Due Diligence by reviewing offering circulars or tapping on Bloomberg data and response to related Front Office queries on a day-to-day basis
- Manage and maintain Product Due Diligence Database
- Participate in regulatory discussions with different stakeholders across regions and keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirement in the PDD procedure/policy/checklist (VBA programming involved)
- Spearhead innovation project (e.g. Machine learning) to improve process efficiency
- Take on other ad-hoc projects in PMG COO office as directed
- Maintain fixed income research recommendation lists and model portfolio for Fixed Income Research team
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- 3-5 years of related experience in a financial institution
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- You are future oriented and have the passion of introducing changes to the organization
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and analytical mind set
- You are tech-savvy and preferably strong in programming skills like Excel VBA, SQL, Python
- You are well organized and can work independently