Our team in Singapore is hiring an Electronic Trading project manager who will drive a number of FO projects related to FX and Rates asset classes. The candidate will focus on delivering IT solutions for FX and Rates traders, typically allowing the bank to trade new products electronically in various locations. The role is primarily about managing and coordinating medium size IT projects but will also require handling smaller BAU requests from FO sponsors, ie Project Manager cum Business Analyst. This is a regional IT Project Manager role covering the Asia Pacific (APAC)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordination across various IT teams of roadmap and deliverables in relation to Business/FO stakeholders. Report progress and/or raise alerts in relevant committees.
- Produce functional specifications and IT requirements for FX or Rates IT systems whenever enhancements are required from in-house IT development teams
- Act as an interface/SPOC for FO sponsors on the electronic trading scope for FX and Rates products
- Coordinate actions and ownership for project tasks across multiple stakeholders (External providers, IT Development teams, Organization and Control teams, Operations teams, Compliance, etc…) to ensure steady progress and reporting against timelines
- Produce project plans, deliverables, solutions and roadmaps for IT systems in the scope of projects
- Liaise with Front Office users/traders to produce business specifications and to design solutions that leverage in-house systems.
- Liaise with Middle Office and/or Back Office business analysts or experts to ensure Front to Back viability of the new solutions.
- Manage and escalate risks and issues proactively
- Coordinate development, validation and release in Production of enhancement delivered by in–house development teams for FO IT systems.
Candidate's profile :
- Knowledge of FX Cash (Spot, Forward, Swap) and Rates (Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps) listed products.
- Good understanding of Capital Markets Front Office trading activities ideally with an experience of FX or Rates products.
- Experience as an IT Project Manager in dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of autonomy and confidence to interact directly with front-office business sponsors or users in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written. Interaction with and reporting to regional managers
- Degree holder with 5+ years of experience as IT project manager in capital markets