A banking client is now looking for core java developer to join the team to work on e-trading platform, the platform will connect to exchange/ market connectivities, pricing system, distribution system and etc.
- Exceptional development skills in Core Java, multithreading, concurrency
- Demonstrable experience designing distributed electronic-trading applications
- Knowledge or experience of agile development (e.g. XP, SCRUM, Kanban) and continuous integration
- Solid OO design skills with an emphasis on distributed low latency, high availability systems, including algorithmic execution engines, CEP, trade & order lifecycle management, pricing and risk management
- Experience working in a front office e-trading platform development team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant analytical degree.
- Strong multi-threading skills
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of design patterns including why and where a pattern should be used
- Strong understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application
- Experience in TCP/IP networking and sockets programming
- Experience with JVM tuning and garbage collection algorithms
- Candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of contemporary development processes, build environments and testing tools
- Experience in 3rd line production support.
- Comfortable in communicating with business users
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply now to express your interest.