Full Stack - Manager
Job Descripition - Full Stack Engineer
· Responsible for delivering optimised, scalable and maintainable end-to-end software systems for the project.
· Responsible for delivering the frontend and backend software required for the project.
· Responsible for building business logics in the backend.
· Responsible for building APIs to connect all the systems and components together.
· Responsible for testing and debugging to make sure that code and software is at the highest quality possible.
· Responsible for building and maintaining the monitoring and logging systems of the project.
· Responsible for setting up and configuring different components and systems for the project.
· Responsible for managing network and load balancing for the project.
· Responsible for software patching and upgrades.
· Required to work closely with different teams to deliver the project.
· Required to create documentations for software and systems.
· Required to build adapters and integration components to bridge different systems.
· Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant discipline.
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in software development using agile methodology.
· At least 2 years of web development experience with web technologies such as AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Saas, etc.
· At least 2 years of experience with cloud hosting such as AWS, Azure Google cloud, etc.
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in Linux and open sourced based development.
· At least 1 project dealing with RESTful APIs.
· Experience with at least 2 databases such as MySQL and MongoDB.
· Understand responsive web application design.
· Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
· Experience in software securities.
· Experience in unit testing and functional testing.
· Experience in Golang.
· Experience in Message Queue brokers such as RabbitMQ or Solace.
· Experience in MQTT protocol.
· Experience in ELK or EFK stack.
· Experience in Container technology such as Docker.
· Familiar with DevOps and software automation concepts.