Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications and driving discussions with business users
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
- Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Postproduction application support
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews Qualifications
- Provides technical leadership and guidance to the PCFT team for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple teams from definition phase to implementation. The candidate should be able to suggest alternative technical solutions to meet user requirements more efficiently with reusability perspective as well.
- Work with team to identify system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
- Closely track/manage end to end delivery of projects together with the PCFT teams
- Be able to clearly articulate pros & cons of various technologies & platforms; be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Liaise between development staff and project manager and client across multiple projects.
- Defines, communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Make hiring recommendations, evaluate subordinate staff skills, creating work and training plans for subordinates.
- Develop and maintain individual performance plans to evaluate team member's performance and coach/mentor the team members
Programming Languages & Frameworks
- Solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions
- Solid hands on experience of Java/J2EE and framework such as Spring, Hibernate, etc. 10-15+ years of proven software development experience.
- Good experience in design and building micro-services
- Deep End-to-End Enterprise Architecture understanding, UI and Front-End technologies, Middleware technologies, Databases (SQL & No SQL)
- Experience in implementing core practice of Agile, leveraging cloud native architecture pattern using Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous integration/continuous delivery, in an on-premise or public-cloud environment, where everything is automated
- Knowledge of build tools Maven and DevOps environment using tools such as Git (Bitbucket), Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and Continuous Deployment
- Experience in design Cloud native, Event based and Microservice Architecture. Experience with PaaS e.g. PCF, OpenShift, and container technology
- Working with code quality tools such as Sonar, Fortify or NexusIQ will be advantageous
JAVA, NodeJS, Python, Camel ■■■■•
Spring [Boot, Batch, Cloud, Data] ■■■■•
Hadoop, Spark, Impala ■■■••
Workflow Engines [Activity] ■■■■•
Junit, Mockito, Maven, Gradle ■■■■•
JMS, ActiveMQ, KAFKA ■■■■• Database
MySQL, MariaDB ■■■■•
ArangoDB, Neo4J ■■■■•
Elasticsearch, Hazelcast, Redis ■■■■•
Any ColumnStore Databases ■■■■•
RocksDB, LevelDB, Ignite ■■■•• Automation & Version Controlling
Jenkins, Gitlab-CI/CD ■■■■•
GitHub, GitLab ■■■■•
Subversion ■■■•• Machine Learning & Data Mining
Recommender Systems ■■■■•
Natural Language Processing ■■■■•
Clustering & Classification ■■■■•
Decision Trees, Rule mining ■■■■• Web Technologies & Frameworks
Angular 2 to 7, Web Components ■■■■•
React, Reactnative, jQuery ■■■■•
HTML5, SCSS, CSS, Bootstrap ■■■■•
Web Services, REST, SOAP ■■■■•
Web Sockets, STOMP, XMPP ■■■■•
Jasmine, Karma, Protractor ■■■■• Cloud Computing & Microservices
Open shift, PCF ■■■■•
Tomcat, Nginix, Apache ■■■•• Tools
Sonar, SonarQube ■■■■•
Logstash , Kibana, Dynatrace ■■■■•
Prometheus, Grafana ■■■■•
Visual VM, JMeter ■■■■•
Postman, Swagger ■■■■• Other
OAuth 2, Open ID, Auth0 JWT ■■■■•
Intellij Idea, WebStorm ■■■■•
Linux, Ubuntu, Windows ■■■■•
SCRUM, Agile ■■■■•
Design Thinking ■■■■• BI Tools