Full Stack Engineer
An exciting role has opened up for a Technological SME in the product SimCorp Dimension (an investment management platform) to join a a leading European financial institute. As an SME, you would participate in all aspects of its system implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and user support. This will be a good opportunity for you to work on green-field projects that deliver the best corporate bank security services products in the world. Responsibilities
To be successful you will need:
- Design, develop, and maintain reports in SimCorp Dimension,
- Monitor the Fund's security services and technological environment on the in-house developed reporting platform.
- Provide business data and insights to operations teams and clients via the appropriate channels
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet Business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Hands on experience with SimCorp Dimension
- Oracle expert PLSQL programmer certification, specialising in the SimCorp Dimension application environment.
- hands-on experience with DevOps tools
- Working knowledge in Java
- Proven track record of working in an agile methodology
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity or would like a confidential discussion, please click "Apply Now."