Functional IT PM Head - SVP (Wealth Management Operation Division)
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
I - GENERAL PRESENTATION OF THE POSITION
The functional Division Head will be in charge of managing the Division (Operation) composed of squad(s) / chapter lead.
The main mission will be to take in charge project management tasks (planning, budget, risks, committee's preparation, vendor management, etc.) and coordinate activities between project stakeholders (WMIS teams, Production teams, Business and Operations teams).
II - ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accountability for the quality of the work produced by his/her team. He/She ensures that his/her team applies quality processes and best practices by enforcing the Governance as the development framework
• Main tasks to perform
- Validates Organizational documents: Estimates & Schedule, Quality and Configuration plan, Implementation plans
- Is accountable for the organization of the IPO (Initial Project Objective)
- Reviews Project Contract
- Participates in architecture process by
• Initiating the architecture validation process
• Participating in Architecture Framing Meeting & CAM (Architecture Validation Committee)
• Identifying the need for Architecture update
- Ensures that the solutions are in compliance with the Group and Metier IT Security Guideline
- Ensures the successful execution of the projects by providing the team with the required resources
- Provides functional expertise to properly evaluate the workload and cost of demands
- Ensures accurate visibility in terms of resource allocation in light of projects' needs (capacity planning)
• Accountable of the management of the Division project portfolio
• Accountable of the budget of the division
III - ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION:
• Report to the COO Function Domain Head & Deputy
• Based in Singapore
IV - REQUIRED PROFILE:
• Min 10 years of experience as project manager within banking industry ideally in wealth management.
• Strong track records of delivering large scale projects (>3 mEUR).
• Proven experience on managing delivery team and senior management stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of Core Banking System integration/migration project.
• Good knowledge of banking processes especially on Back-Office Operations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.
• Synthesis and coordination skills, focused communication to management and stakeholders.
• Able to anticipate on a pro-active way any risks.