Functional System Consultant- Investors
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
As part of the "Integrated Middle Office (IMO) Program" which spans 30+ countries, multiple functions and impacts >3000 people, the Business Analyst (BA) will be support the delivery of the Investors Fund Onboarding programme.
This project seeks to reduce data errors in the fund onboarding static data, and accelerate existing to bank fund onboarding for Investors clients. This project will be delivered in accordance to Agile methodology.
The BA will help work across project working streams to support the Change Manager and Program Manager in driving the overall IMO Program:
Our Ideal Candidate
- Manage change by directly contributing to the business architecture, target operating model, and solution proposal as part of the IMO programme. This role will need to work with project stream leads and SME's as appropriate to ensure the right solution is being proposed, and that the business and technology teams are clear on the proposed business change scope.
- Work closely the Technology Lead/IT Project Manager, the Delivery Team and other stakeholders as relevant
- Help identify key project risks and issues, as well as working with the appropriate stakeholders and forum and driving for closure and resolution
- Where required, assist in the running of the project working group, which comprises both Business and Technology aspects
- Help assist with training where required
- Knowledge of Fund Onboarding Process end to end, preferably for the Investors client segment
- Good knowledge of Financial Market Products
- Ecommerce Onboarding knowledge
- Should have at least 7 years of experience with relevant exposure to Business Analysis & Process Improvement in financial services domain
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, or other Agile tools
- Experience working within an agile team, both co-located and offshore
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, comfortable with facing off senior stakeholders
- Path finding, self-guided abilities and should be comfortable with frequent changes in the industry and organizational setup
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.