Funds Partnership is a global boutique focused on the asset management, private equity, real estate, hedge funds, corporate & trust services and fund administration business. We have 5 international offices from which we operate globally, in all the major fund centres: London, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Our client is a leading global service provider of administration services to the alternative assets industry. As part of their rapid expansion, they are currently looking to hire Private Equity/ Real Estate Junior Fund Accountants to join their expanding team.
- Excellent opportunity to immerse yourself with talented people in the funds industry space
- Strong team support for those limited private equity/ real estate funds experience
- Targetted career progression
- Vibrant working environment
- Comprehensive employee benefit
About the Role:
- Provide day-to-day fund accounting and financial reporting services to a portfolio of clients
- Maintain proper books and records
- Prepare all transaction documentation and supporting files, and understand the features of the investment transactions, accruals, etc.
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in compliance with GAAP (IFRS, US GAAP and SFRS);
- Perform bank reconciliations, process journal entries, and prepare supporting financial schedules
- Preparation of NAV calculations, capital call workings and distribution workings of the Funds; management fee calculations and supporting schedules
- Prepare work paper files for accuracy and completeness, including capital activity, investment activity, income and expense accruals, valuation adjustments, etc.
- Update distribution waterfall (carried interest) models, in keeping with the applicable fund terms
- Prepare the accounting files for review by Manager and auditors;
- Participate in the implementation of fund structure into the accounting system
- Supporting the audit process to ensure the completion of milestones and deadlines;
- Perform other duties to support the Manager and team as may be necessary from time-to-time.
Qualification/ Skill set required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline or a professional qualification (ie. ACCA, CA, CIMA)
- 1 - 3 years experience in preparing full sets of accounting for the financial services sector
- Candidates with Private Equity/ Real Estate Administration experience or auditors in private equity/ real estate funds experience
- Strong knowledge in IFRS / US GAAP
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, organised, analytical and problem solving
- Team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
If you would are keen to apply for this role, do send in your profile to email@example.com, or connect with us via LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/lynthum
EA License No.: 15C7420|
EA Reg No.: R1328173