Fund Accounting Senior Supervisor- Asset Pricing & Data Operations (AVP
- Contribute to successful service delivery to internal stakeholders in generation of daily Net Asset Valuation reporting for Fund Administration clients by meeting Pricing & Data Master performance service levels.
- Provide oversight support to offshore operational staff on daily production in security pricing, Corporate Actions entitlement, security master coding and Foreign Exchange rate maintenance.
- Lead identification of potential service breakdown in daily production and highlight issue for remedial action to mitigate risk of service disruption.
- Lead development of process/ system improvements and operation investigation on data feeds issues or outages in conjunction with external service providers e.g. Bloomberg or internal service providers e.g. Technology Department.
- Assist and/or Lead new business implementation in terms of building production process for pricing, Corporate Actions processing, security coding and foreign exchange translation.
- Assist/or Lead client service review and audit review by ensuring key service indicator is met and operational controls are in place.
- Contribute to strategic planning and formulation of action plans to achieve end state model through a series of continuous operating model refinement in line with business objective and product focus.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Commerce, relevant Business courses.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in Securities & Funds Services Operations - Pricing or Static Data role within a Bank or market data organisation
- Strong computer competence in Microsoft Applications: Powerpoint, Excel and Macros.
- Sound knowledge on market vendors like Bloomberg, Interactive Data Corporation and Reuters.
- Effective managerial and people management skills.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) at all organizational levels.
- Service orientation, professionalism, proactive and strong client/business focus, accountability.
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive, and problem solving techniques.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Fund Accounting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting