Overview of Role/Principle Responsibilities:
- Fund Operations provides comprehensive operational and coordination support on Fund related matters.
- Key functions consist of review of accounting and valuation from Fund's administrator, liaise with transfer agency on trades related matters and assist in the review of Fund's semi and annual reports
- The team also involved in servicing internal and external client's request and queries.
- Performs various forms of Fund related reporting such as internal management reports, regulatory reporting, insurance client's reports and other ad hoc reports from internal and external clients.
Key Responsibilities :
Skills and Behaviours Required :
- Review Funds' accounting and valuation
- Update and disseminate Fund's NAV on daily basis
- Process FATCA and CRS (existing but not limited to) regulatory requirements
- Attending to client's queries via email, customer helpline, website and walk-in.
- Coordinate and submit Unit Trust transactions to Fund's TA
- Liaise with TA and Finance to resolve transactional and payment issue
- Tracking of and follow up on unsettled trades and monthly investment plan
- Facilitate in updating of department's procedure manual
- Ensure relevant documents are updated for new Fund launch
- Any other ad hoc or administrative duties
- Knowledge of how funds work and unit trust structure
- A strong working knowledge of transfer agency and fund administration processes
- A significant level of fund operations experience
- Good with Microsoft applications, including Excel to an intermediate level
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good at analysing and solving problems
- Able to prioritise and manage activities for the benefit of the business
- Be a good team player and be willing to help out others when necessary
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications
Discharge of responsibilities
The role holder shall ensure that all their responsibilities are performed to the highest levels of integrity, quality and transparency and in a manner most likely to promote the success of the Schroders Group, taking into account the interests of key stakeholders including clients, employees, regulators, suppliers and society as a whole.
In discharging their responsibilities the individual shall establish appropriate oversight and control structures for all areas under their control where needed.
In discharging their responsibilities the role holder shall
- Ensure that Head of Fund Operations, Singapore is made aware of any issues which the Fund Operations, Specialist deems material
- Provide to the Head of Fund Operations, Singapore an annual assessment of their own performance against objectives agreed with them
Where applicable, the role holder must fulfil his/her responsibilities for their Committee Memberships
This role is within an entity/or entities which are covered by the UK's Senior Manager and Certification Regime. As such, the role holder is required to comply with the following Individual Conduct Rules:
Rule 1: You must act with integrity
Rule 2: You must act with due skill, care and diligence
Rule 3: You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, PRA and any other regulators
Rule 4: You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
Rule 5: You must observe proper standards of market conduct We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.