- 80K to 110K
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 25 Feb 19
Fund Management Reporting Senior Associate (PE/REITS)
As part of their ongoing expansion plan, an international asset management firm is seeking for a Fund Management Reporting Senior Associate within the team. The incumbent will be required to assist the fund managers with the end to end process of fund management and reporting which includes supporting the onboarding of new investors, investor reporting and NAV calculations etc.
- Responsible for all investor reporting of funds.
- Prepare quarterly notices and respond to investor requests regularly
- Perform ongoing monitoring and review of fund's covenants and compliance.
- Oversee annual budget review process and forecasts of fund performance
- Support execution of asset acquistion and calculate projected return for proposed investment
- Support onboarding of new investors and due diligence (KYC)
- NAV calculation
- Support fund management team on fund related matters etc.
The ideal candidate should come with more than 6-10 years of relevant experience in fund accounting/ fund management reporting in real estate investments/ PE industry. He/She should be well versed in financial modeling and fund business presentation with strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals and analysis. Meticulous and able to manage multiple assignments in a fast paced environment will be ideal.
(EA Reg no: R1104466)