Our client is an Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally in the provision of fixed income funds. They are seeking a Fixed Income Fund manager with a biased toward China coverage. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will contribute to active strategy setting in the EMD Fixed Income Team and would be responsible for managing China. The responsibilities include implementation of strategy, trade execution and mandate compliance.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 4 years of relevant fixed income portfolio management experience with sound understanding of Asia fixed income instruments.
- Strong and good track record in fixed income investments
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Strong communication and good presentation skills
- Team player who is able to work within a fast paced environment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.