Skills & Experience:
- Cloud Solution Architect will be Assessing and Architecting solutions to build Infrastructure on GCC (Government on Commercial Cloud) including Data management, Security, DevSecOps and Govt. compliance standards
- Eliciting technical requirements with limited information or guidance, producing architectural solutions that meet both business and enterprise needs, using tool based as well as manual Discovery, Assessment, Reports, Solution design, infrastructure quality reviews, and assistance in operations (triaging and resolving complex operational issues)
- Identify deficiencies in technology solutions and work with appropriate technical teams to resolve.
- Working with modern development and delivery methodologies such as Agile, secure SDLC standard and DevSecOps.
- Build end to end solution constructs on tenders/ RFPs and proactive pursuits in areas around cloud modernization, Agile/DevSecOps transformation and Operating models.
- Build an integrated solution strategy working across different technology groups/horizontals including Enterprise Applications, Testing and Digital Engineering.
- Articulate value in terms of business outcomes/outputs and come with a product mindset
- Partner with the sales team in the region and build pipeline and own solutioning to closure
- Present and lead solution alignment workshops with our customers
- Creating collaterals: Creating capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets
- Pursuit ownership - Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
- Overall, 10 years of experience in IT Infrastructure domain with at least 5+ years of Cloud Architecting experience on AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Minimum 5 years of design and implementation experience in Singapore Public Sector.
- Hands-on/proven experience in architecting and implementing on GCC and multi-cloud, Services, and infrastructure.
- Solid grasp of Singapore Public Sector regulations and security standards governing access to data in Cloud and on-prem.
- Deep and thorough knowledge of GDC, GCP and GCC including Azure, AWS, GCP and SHIP/HATS Cloud platforms.
- Experience in design and implementation of network and endpoint security solution including Network perimeter NGFW, EPP, segmentation, DDOS and WAF.
- Experience with Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies and Transport Layer Security / SSL principles and management.
- Experience with networking principles and technologies including DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies, API gateway.
- Working experience with modern development and delivery methodologies
- Mandatory to have GCC Foundation Certificate along with professional architect certification on at least one major Hyperscaler like AWS, GCP or Azure is mandatory.
- CISSP and TOGAF certifications are preferred.
- Must be holding a bachelor's degree in science or technology or equivalent.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.