- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
GCG Head of Investments
GCG Head of Investments
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19014514
- Achieve business financial objectives by developing, leading, driving and implementing the overall product strategy for all Wealth management Investments products.
- As the Head of Investments across WM Investments products, your main responsibility is to achieve business financial objectives by developing, leading, driving and implementing the overall Investments strategy.
- You will have individual Product Heads for Funds, Structured products, Bonds, Investment Financing, FX and brokerage business. You are also responsible for marketing of these products to the Retail customer segments by partnering with Retail, Product Specialists, Segments, Digital Banking and as well as managing working relationships with business partners.
- You will continuously work with key stakeholders such as O&T, Sales Compliance to enhance processes to ensure end to end efficiency for this line of business in partnership with Product Control Group. In addition, you will ensure the necessary infrastructure/ processes/ systems to support the WM business and align it with Execution 2.0 strategy.
- Citibank Singapore is ranked # 1 in the Singapore market for WM in mass affluent and High net worth customer segments. Your role is to ensure that this leadership is maintained by ensuring that product platform stays top of line and best in class for each segment that we operate in.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Product Programs for GCB Wealth management in Singapore covering Funds, Structured products, Bonds, FX, Brokerage, Investment Financing
- Lead team of Product heads and Product managers in delivering core value proposition to Citi Priority, Citigold and Citigold Private Client segments of customers and achieving the Retail Bank financial plan
- Continuously work with key stakeholders to enhance processes to ensure sales efficiency for this line of business
- Ensure the necessary infrastructure/processes/systems to support the Wealth management business
The ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- At least 10 - 15 years experience in the Wealth Management industry with experience in retail banking environment
- Experience in product management for Funds, Structured products, Bonds, Brokerage, FX, Investment Financing
- Experience in working with 3rd party product providers and branch sales channels
- Excellent product knowledge of a wide range of Wealth management products
- Ability to work well in a matrix environment and with key stakeholders, i.e. Regional Team, Retail, Compliance and Legal•Driven, Analytical, strong appreciation of processes, and detail oriented
- Strong leadership - ability to take charge, lead and drive all functions to deliver a common objective
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to deal with ambiguity