Exciting opportunity to join a leading private equity firm platform with global footprint, that focuses on buyouts and growth in the healthcare sector . This is a new role, and we are looking for highly driven and ambitious investment management or private equity lawyer, with experience in regulatory compliance in various jurisdictions especially in Singapore, to join an aggressive and growing team
This is a newly created role in which you will play a significant role as part of a growing global business
- Responsible for all aspects of legal, regulatory compliance and governance needs of the Group, and to manage legal aspects of the corporate and client transactions.
- Develop and implement policies in identifying legal risk, and to take appropriate measure to mitigate and resolute such risks and liabilities
- Provide legal advice and counsel to the senior management team and other functional areas involved in the development of global growth strategies
- Provide strategic guidance and support to business units, including employee and benefits matters, and provide legal support in day to day operational matters
- Manage external counsels engaged to the global business
- Support new fund launches and to provide legal support into portfolio acquisitions
- 15+ years of experience in global investment management, private equity and/ or asset management.
- Strong understanding of private equity fund structures, formation and regulatory compliance in various jurisdictions such as Singapore
- Strong commercial acumen and global business perspective.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of company law and corporate secretarial matters relating to project and investment companies
- A self starter and good with project management
Please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
A Reg No.: R1328173