Are you a service oriented person; with attention to details? As a Family Office Manager at Efinity Capital, you will support the team with servicing our ultra high networth clients, help build our framework, platform and services. This exciting role will give you an opportunity to engage in a wide scope of responsibilities. You will work hand in hand alongside the rest of the team, assisting with not only Investment support, but also internal processes, regulatory requirements, etc, adding an entrepreneurial element to the role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
He/she is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of client instructions, as well as the efficient handling of client enquiries, escalating to senior colleagues where necessary. He/she will also assist in driving necessary improvements in processes, systems, financial controls and governance, ensuring best practices are in place and participate in strategic projects as and when required.
- A front office role, working closely with the team, assisting in handling client relationships
- Be the primary contact for administrative tasks and duties for clients
- Liaises with Management, Product Specialists, Operations, IT, etc. for functional efficiency
- A holistic advisory approach in wealth management with one of the strongest platforms in the Family Office segment
- Market leading products, tailored solutions and services for our sophisticated clients
- Continuous professional career development
- Consistent track record of min 5 years in either products/compliance focused work experience within wealth management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, able to listen, guide and advise external and also internal partners
- Result driven work approach, a high level of flexibility and personal responsibility paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- The highest professional work ethic and performing fully in line with compliance standards, internal and external guidelines and regulatory policies
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Completion of CACS Paper I & II certification; CFA or equivalent is an advantage
- Fluency in English & Chinese