Global Financial Institutions - Senior/ Relationship Associate (SRA/ RA)
- Support RMs in day-to-day customer servicing, handle and provide timely resolution to customer issues.
- Collate customers' data and information to facilitate reviews, marketing calls and business strategies.
- Obtain required customer documentation to facilitate on-boarding and updates.
- Participate in the team and department projects, data extraction and analysis, including UATs
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive process improvements, efficiency and improve overall customer experience
- Work closely with department compliance, AML teams et to ensure that regulatory guidelines are implemented in work processes.
- Collaborate with Operations/ Support teams to resolve customer issues timely; ensure these are handled appropriately or escalated for further process or product enhancement.
- Represent department in divisional and operational meetings.
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to deliver assigned tasks timely and accurately with minimal supervision
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, meticulous and detailed
- A confident and effective team player; able to work independently and under pressure
- Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/ Banking / IT/ Computer Science
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills required