Global Operations Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Are you interested in being part of a program that develops leaders in the bank's operational lines of business?
Depending on location, summer analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in an 8-10 week program designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Global Operations. The summer program begins with a firm wide orientation and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events, and social activities.
Our Global Operations division hires into Global Market Operations (GMO) and Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO), both of which are operational across 12 countries in Asia Pacific.
Global Markets Operations (GMO) delivers end-to-end support for Global Markets sales, trading and underwriting businesses.
Fulfillment, Service & Operations (FSO) is responsible for the end-to-end implementation, servicing, and operations of all treasury and depository solutions for business banking, commercial and corporate clients globally, and for treasury operations.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with business partners on complex transactions by providing professional operational solutions to achieve client satisfaction
- Analyzing monthly client enquiry statistics to identify trends and recurring issues
- Constantly looking for avenues of improvement- people, process, controls, customer service and strategic cost management initiatives
- Driving change initiatives for process optimization and system enhancement, as well as technical and operations changes
- Proactively manage the day to day servicing enquiries of all assigned clients, and log, investigate and resolve enquiries in a timely/accurate manner
- Ensuring all transactions are processed as quickly and accurately as possible, in accordance to the company's internal policies and local regulations