This is a fixed term role for 12 months' Role Responsibilities
A place where you can grow.
- Be the change, make a difference.
- Responsible banking has the power to change the world for the better. And, at Standard Chartered, so will you.
Disrupting processes. Building extensive networks. Growing expertise. The kind of people who thrive at Standard Chartered are the kind of people who own what they do - whatever that might be.
What we look for:
- As a part of our Global Corporate, Commercial & Institutional Business Corporate Affairs & Brand & Marketing team, you'll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You'll apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services and the team. You'll build valuable relationships and develop strong capabilities, through formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
- This is a role where no two days are the same - so you'll find yourself taking plenty of new responsibilities as you go. Corporate Affairs & Brand & Marketing protect and enhance the Bank's reputation and drive business performance. As a marketing communications professional, you'll be focused on supporting the business to engage and acquire clients through communications, events, sponsorships, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- This is a fixed-term assignment for one year. Only Singaporean nationals will be considered for this opportunity.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who value differences and team inclusivity to build trust.
- Support all aspects of Global CABM CCIB marketing communications.
- Implement the Bank's marketing strategy and leverage marketing technologies to optimise marketing campaign performances.
- Collaborate with various teams within CCIB CABM for the alignment of overall marketing strategies via consistent messaging that promotes the Bank's products, brand, and business goals.
- Analyse, track, and report on key performance metrics for senior managers.
- Utilise effective impact measurement techniques to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Leverage digital channels to deliver the Bank's value proposition and strengthen brand identity, visibility, and reputation.
- Support the Global Head, CABM CCIB for other scope as required.
- Work closely with business, brand and marketing teams and social media teams to develop content for internal and external channels.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to support, develop, and co-ordinate omnichannel marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with markets that are in-scope for particular projects.
- Help develop compelling and relevant content that enhances audience engagement and interaction.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Ensure alignment with Group guidelines and standards
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the CCIB Marketing & Communications team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles. Fair Outcomes for Clients, Effective Financial Markets, Financial Crime Compliance, The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CCIB Marketing and Communications team
- Group Corporate Affairs, Brand & Marketing
- Regional CAB&M teams and Social Media Communication teams
- Business and Function Stakeholders
Our Ideal candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in CCIB Marketing & Communications team.
Role Specific Competencies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related subjects
- 2+ years of professional experience in Marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels
- Ability to deliver under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Natural self-starter who possesses a strong attention to detail
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Culturally sensitive and able to operate with teams across multiple geographies
- Professional proficiency in Business Communication (both written & spoken)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with marketing software tools is a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Understanding of digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, HTML is a plus
About Standard Chartered
- Marketing Channels
- Event Management
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Marketing Strategy and Positioning
- Social Media Management
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers