Recent graduate opportunity Fund Accountant role, to join our growing business covering a wide range of funds
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 100,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $183 billion. Globally we employ more than 280 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. About the role
Mainstream is seeking a recent finance graduate to join our team in the role of Fund Accountant. The role works with our clients within the mutual funds, hedge fund and private equity space to provide them financial services to support their business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare NAV for the medium to high complexity of investment funds
- Handle clients’ inquiries and provide solutions to client independently
- Process and review subscriptions, redemptions and anti-money laundering checks for investors
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of funds industry
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team