Group Insurance, Claims Executive/Senior Executive
Purpose of the Role
- Assess and process local and overseas claims from both hardcopy and electronic claim submissions.
- Handle follow-ups on claims with unsuccessful bank transfers.
- Request and follow-up on the creation of insured members and medical service providers for affected claims.
- Prepare claim settlement letters and scan claims documents to shared drive.
- Update Statements of Accounts relating to hospital bills settlements.
- Manage and reply emails for common mailboxes.
- Following up with clinics/ hospital for enquiries on billing details.
- Other assigned tasks, for example report preparations, finance and payment activities, etc.
- Assess claims using Group Insurance core systems, other business systems including vendors’ systems.
- Communicate claims decision clearly.
- Arrive at customer orientated outcomes by working with key stakeholders.
- Engage key stakeholders when handling appeal cases or complex cases.
- Familiar with group insurance products like Group Term Life, Group Personal Accident, Group Disability Income, Group Critical Illness, Group Hospitalisation & Surgical and Group Outpatient
- Completion of Health Insurance Certificate, M5 & M9 is preferred
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R21100351