- Designing and performing experiments to drive marketing and growth globally
- Own all elements of the partnership lifecycle: scoping of opportunities, identifying potential partners, framing of value, negotiating agreements, implementation, and optimization.
- Be responsible for website, app, social media, and community growth. (Organize our channels, build ambassador programs, etc.)
- Track metrics and analyse data to optimize our marketing campaigns and ads Uncover and leverage new emerging channels and opportunities to accelerate growth
- Partner with product leaders and forge strong relations with internal stakeholders to leverage partnerships to provide exceptional experiences for company consumers.
- Engage our business partners, clients and community by excellent customer insights, client communications and data research.
- Minimum in Diploma in Marketing / Digital marketing / equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in driving marketing strategy for the business with deep understanding of the user and the category with focus on fintech
- Experience in analytical and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics will be an added advantage
- Creative and innovative thinker with a strong passion for the crypto industry
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume: email@example.com
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1333012
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.