OSL is the world’s first SFC-licensed and Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors ; A member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK). The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement.
Our HR team is looking for a passionate HR professional who will work closely with key business stakeholders to drive HR initiatives across the Group.
Employee Relations and Engagement
- Coach, guide and support people management to resolve diverse employee issues
- Measure employee morale and retention risk and Influence leaders on the importance of talent management practices such as retention, engagement, succession pipeline and workforce planning
- Partner with assigned business lines to ensure integration, implementation of HR initiatives, maintenance of relevant HR programs, policies, and procedures impacting all staff at all job grades across the business
- Manage and improve our performance management processes
- Work closely with C&B to Implement appropriate pay bands
- Assist leaders in implementing organizational designs to maximize organizational effectiveness in support of business strategies
- Responsible for HR operations and activities, including employee relations, compensation & benefits, manpower planning, recruitment and selection, on-boarding, employee experience, HRIS, coordinate L&D activities, and ensuring compliance with local legislation Review and update HR guidelines, processes, and workflows
- Recommend improvements in order to boost the effectiveness of service delivery
- Lead and support on key HR projects such as job evaluation, engagement survey, HR process review, HR policy review, and HR metrics and KPIs
- Work collaboratively with other shared services units including IT, Finance etc to ensure an integrated approach is taken in supporting the Group’s strategic goals
- Experience as an HRBP/HRM in a sizeable organization preferably in financial-related industries with over 8+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English
- Proactive, responsible, self-motivated with good commercial acumen
You will love the team and OSL if you :
- Enjoy learning new technologies and want to be part of exciting projects that have immediate business impact
- Are looking for open-minded, flexible, and diverse working environments
- Have a desire to innovate for clients
- Are a team player and have a sense of ownership
OSL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
*Unsolicited CV submissions by agencies will not be recognised*