Our client is a heavily backed and exciting start-up in the FinTech space, and has planned for new headcount of 100-200 employees in Singapore in the next 2-3 years. This is a newly created role to lead in the development of top talent and employee experience across the organisation.
HR Business Partner - FinTech
This is a great opportunity to lead the HR function for a heavily backed, exciting start-up in the FinTech space. If you like working with senior business leaders whilst remaining hands-on and rolling your sleeves up, this offers a great chance for impact internationally.:
- Setting up HR for the Singapore & China office, with the planned hiring of 100-200 employees in Singapore over the next 2-3 years.
- Deep dive into current and future business needs and design well-thought-out plans to ensure both short and long-term improvements in the team’s objectives, productivity, and development.
- Guide and implement strategic and tactical HR initiatives, including employee engagement, talent acquisition, salary review, performance management and talent development.
- Analyse HR key metrics, develop continuous employee feedback mechanisms and use data to develop HR interventions and process improvements.
- Resolve employee relations issues and support managers in conflict resolution and grievance management, in compliance with labor regulations and market best practices.
- Champion and incorporate our culture and values in all aspects of our work.
- Significant experience (9+ years) in HR with a combination of Talent/L&D/Culture/Engagement work.
- Experience gained in Fintech / Finance / IT related industry would be highly advantageous
- The ability to converse in spoken and written Chinese is preferred for candidates as they will need to support and communicate with the China-based teams
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to email@example.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.