Leading Logistics company; to head up a team of 7 HR staff; dynamic; hands-on; report to Country GM
Our client is a leading logistics solutions provider headquartered in Singapore with an entrenched SEA presence. They are seeking to hire a dynamic HR Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
Reporting to the Singapore Country Head and managing a team of 7 HR staff, the key responsibilities include the following:-
- Accountable for full spectrum of HR function, including but not limiting to payroll, compensation and benefit, training, recruitment spent, performance evaluation, organizational development etc
- Supporting the Senior Management to ensure that all HR issues relating to policies, procedures, practices (eg. compensation & benefit, promotions) are complied with and to ensure that new HR policies and procedures are timely communicated to all concerned
- Accountable for reviewing, proposing, developing and implementing specific organizational / employee engagement activities consistent with the Company’s vision, mission and changes in the industry
- Manage company’s recruitment activities
- Degree in related discipline, preferably in Human Resources
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with strong hands-on exposure managing the HR administrative function and recruitment activities in similar capacity
- Management experience
- Possesses strategic mindset and business partnering skills to support senior management
- Strong communication / inter-personal skills with all levels of employees
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format to email@example.com indicating current and expected compensation. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Joe Chua, R1105627]