- Aug 19, 2022
Our client is a bank and financial services provider of a broad range of consumer, business and institutional banking and wealth management services.
We are now searching for a HR Operations Analyst to join the HR team. The role will cover both HR Operations and Payroll (with external vendor support). Operation Management
- Employees' Benefits administration - annual insurance renewal, flexible health benefits
- Support the HR Team on recruitment activities, on-boarding, off-boarding etc.
- Co-ordinate and collate regular reporting on headcount, staff movement and organisation charts update etc. across the Asia region.
- Provide HRIS support and advice.
- Ensure file and system records are up-to-date.
- Main contact person for government surveys (MAS, MOM, IDA, CPF) and government claims
- Responsible for all Government-Paid Leave submissions
- Manage employees' leave records
- Partner the HR Operations Manager in projects to ensure that local objectives are aligned to the global and regional priorities,
- Attend to all internal stakeholders' inquiries in a timely manner
- Risk Management: Identify and maintain the controls required in HR Operations processes; perform checks to validate effectiveness of the controls; identify control gaps and formulate action plans to remediate the issue.
- Ensure all operational processes are in compliance with the Bank's policies and local regulations and procedures.
- Develop a thorough understanding of various localised legislative environment to provide technical expertise and advice to the stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and provide support for internal & external audits.
- Change Management: Identify opportunities to improve operational execution
- Responsible for monthly payroll activities including collating data, populate input documentation for submission to our payroll vendor.
- Review and reconcile monthly payrolls for Singapore, China and Hong Kong
- Support the payroll funding process, third party payment, GL distribution process
- Annual regulatory tax filing and tax clearance including ESOP / ESOW
- Manage payroll vendors effectively by strictly adhering to the contract and SLA
- Work with payroll vendor on system enhancement
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year of HR operations and payroll working experiences preferable in financial services industry
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Self-starter with good learning attitude; ability to resolve day-to-day issues effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
If you are keen and have the relevant experience/competences, click "Apply now". Your referrals of suitable candidates would be appreciated too. Thank you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199899