This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. HR Specialist
At Adyen, our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can contribute to our fast growth and deal with our business challenges. We believe that people reach their utmost potential if we give them freedom, opportunity, and ownership over their work.
Adyen is looking for an enthusiastic HR Specialist that can join the HR team in Singapore to further drive the exponential growth of the company in APAC. Our aim as a regional HR team is to support and enable the growth while maintaining our strong culture. We focus on scalability and self-service when it comes to our HR tools and we care about wellbeing, DEI and talent retention of our people. In this role, you will focus on growing the business on all their HR queries.
As a HR Specialist you will be part of our APAC HR team consisting of Recruiters, HR Business Partners and an Office Manager. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career within HR, empowered to make an impact from day 1 and learn from both our regional and global HR colleagues. What you'll do:
Who you are
- Support full employment lifecycle for our 200+ employees in any of our APAC offices (Singapore, Mumbai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney and Tokyo),
- Maintaining personal files and offering support on immigration;
- Help manage our HRIS (Workday) and other HR systems;
- Lead the administration of employee benefits (pension, health insurance assistance);
- Own communications and collaborations with our payroll team;
- Working closely with every part of the HR Team and close to the business;
- Continuously innovate and automate to further scale Adyen and the HR Department. You will have a dotted line to our HR Innovations team based in Amsterdam.
Who we are
- 2+ years experience in an international HR environment;
- Experience with a HRIS, preferable Workday;
- Experience with immigration / global mobility is a big plus;
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Experience working in a fast paced environment;
- Able to handle sensitive information, discrete with a high standard of integrity;
- Ability to quickly learn new software platforms.
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal. Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can't wait to meet you!