Are you an exceptionally seasoned Enterprise Architect with the empathy to manage & mentor EA members and extended Solution Architecture & Engineering teams across Retail, Wealth & Wholesale Banking? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
We are looking for seasoned Enterprise Architect to manage teams to enable the purpose of the enterprise-wide architecture function, supported by Business Function Architects who provide domain expertise.
Carry digital architecture for new digital offerings for retail, business banking and corporate banking to continue paving the way for enterprise-wide transformation. The transformation includes defining composable architecture building a composable organization around the architecture. Oversee and contribute to overall architecture and engineering frameworks for retail, wealth and wholesale banking, and leading various transformation programs across segments including Cash and Payments, Wealth, CBDC, Cloud Adoption, MarTech and Partnerships.
The interview panel consists of SVP team members, ED, MD and Group Head, via F2F and VC interviews.
Head, Enterprise Architect (EA, TOGAF, enterprise-wide) - perm in SG Banking
- Promote team diversity across technical capability, background, gender, age and race.
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations for your team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Partnering with and acting as a trusted advisor to stakeholders in both business and IT to assist in defining and delivering high quality enterprise capable solutions
- Participating in defining and operating the architecture governance process to ensure change initiatives align to the vision and roadmaps
- Attract, employ and retain high quality people such that Architecture teams are appropriately skilled and experienced to deliver frictionless, digitised capabilities and services for internal colleagues and customers.
- Embedding Platform Thinking in everything
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop practical roadmaps to move the enterprise towards the future state vision, while considering business, technical and delivery constraints
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements, current state architecture, and gaps to create a future state architecture vision for one or more parts of the enterprise with a focus on reduced complexity, cost efficiencies, reuse, convergence, reduced risk and/or improved business capabilities
- Working closely with Business Function Architects across key initiatives and projects to apply architecture principles and standards, and develop reference architectures and design patterns
- Communicating the principles, standards, vision, and roadmaps to stakeholders and proactively addressing any questions / concerns identified
- Providing thought leadership on architectural or other topics, developing a forward- looking view of current and emerging technologies and their impact on the Enterprise Architecture
- Maintaining and improving the process and tools to enable Enterprise Architect functions, owns and enhances workflows and processes, and delegates with clear accountabilities across the teams to meet objectives / outcomes
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Genuine Empathy to manage a very diverse and competent EA & Architecture teams, building a culture of trust, working on strength of others, monitored via employment surveys.
Engaging Personality to energize members, keeping teams focused on purpose and vision with contagious positivity. Connect and stabilize teams by listening, staying calm, and unifying team members
- Breath of Banking experience and knowledge across domains (Retail, Wealth, Corporate or Global markets etc)
- Technically Fluent – how tech work on design, dev and run time, which tech to use for what design, working experience with Engineering on Development Framework, Run Time (envision production issues), to guide domain architects
- Experience creating Governance constraints – Software Delivery Methodology process for quality in productions
- Practicing Enterprise Architect with formal architecture certification (TOGAF or equivalent) with team management exposure
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1114115