Head, Mortgage Advisory Manager
- Lead a team of Mortgage Advisory Managers (MAMs) to deliver KPI.
- Provide guidance and advice on mortgage related matters to the sales partners at Branch/ Premier network. This includes the following:
- Coaching, mentoring and training the MAMs and the sales network
- Conducting continuing education/sharing of best practices to improve MAMs' advisory/technical skills
- Drive MAMs day-to-day achievement of sales targets, together with the PPC, PBA, Premier and Branch Sales Heads.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (eg. Business heads/Segment heads) on new initiatives to help boost sales activities.
- Liaise with credit and product teams on policies and/product pricing matters.
- Candidate should have at least 8 years of relevant mortgage loan and sales management experience
- A degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Highly driven, motivated and possess an entrepreneurial mind set
- Must be able to influence and engage various stakeholders
- Good communication, interpersonal and engagement skills