Head Of Marketing, Digital Payment, Ecosystem And Group Lifestyle Financing, Group Marketing CFS
The role covers all 3 portfolios and reports to the Head of Group Marketing and Segment as well as Head of Group Lifestyle Financing. At least 12 years of experience.
Group Lifestyle Financing
To support the business in across all card products, personal loans, usage, merchant solutions and sales. The person is expected to have strong marketing acumen which includes but not limited to:
- Customer lifecycle management and data analysis. Develop customer segmentation models for targeting and go-to-market.
- Funnel analysis and conversion matrix development to optimize spends against conversions
- Marketing and ad tech along with platforms and solutions for implementation, tracking and reporting
- Highly proficient in digital marketing and can lead and implement search, social and performance marketing strategies
- Develop fresh marketing and communication strategies for the business in areas of brand building but more importantly conversion.
- Strong research acumen to lead proposition development and concept testing structures, for new product launches together with product teams and research teams.
- Develop marketing strategies and GTM plans to support both GLF as well as total CFS objectives.
- To support all online acquisition for cards and loans.
- A&P management and reporting, and agency management across social, media, digital and creative agencies.
- Event development and management experience is key to lead our own events as well as sponsorship-based ones.
Digital Payment (PayAnyone)
To support the business across the following dimensions:
- Partnership and relationship management of key partners, which includes contract negotiations, usage offers, cross campaign development, point of sales and joint branding.
- Responsible to drive all downloads and acquisitions for the app including the monthly actives, for both P2P and P2M.
- Responsible to drive cross platform acquisition for other participating ecosystems within the app.
- Event management and sponsorship is managed by this person solely and is expected to seek out new opportunities that increases brand visibility, acceptance as well as conversion.
- Develop and run all go to market strategies as well as tactical campaigns mainly on digital and mobile platforms. ASO knowledge is key to win in the app store environment.
- Required to maintain the content strategy for the application
- Development of proposition and positioning for the ecosystem projects. To lead the research development for the product and GTM.
- Development of customer segmentation and user stories development together with product owners to ensure usability and customer experience is at the core of the product.
- Work very closely with product owners to ensure funnel tracking and conversion matrix is in place especially for customer data exchanges.
- Responsible for all marketing and communication plans development and implementation
- Responsible to build the brand for these ecosystems from scratch with a full gamut of brand hierarchy thinking, branding guidelines and implementation guidelines. To have experience creating end to end corporate identities is a strong plus.
- Highly proficient in media especially new media. The person must be able to understand all the media indicators, buy types, performance-based platform and all corresponding strategies.
- Must have a holistic experience across ATL, BTL as well as digital media.
- Highly proficient in creative ideation and campaign planning, with ability to manage large campaign across multiple touch points.
- Must have production knowledge across all channels and must have managed agencies in their current or previous roles.
- Multitasking is key in this role and the ability to manage large volumes of work at the same time
- Research knowledge is key to this role and user experience is a nice to have.
- Must have strong digital acumen and understanding of systems and platforms.