Global Bank is looking to hire a Head of Transactional FX Sales due to business expansion.
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of Transaction Banking FX (TB FX) sales for the Asia Oceania region.
- Responsible to ensuring that the clients TB FX opportunities have been properly assessed and identified and that these clients have been appropriately been sold TB FX products and the product usage by the clients are in line with their needs and business.
- Responsible for understanding the evolving client needs and market changes and communicating internally
- Regular interaction with coverage teams to ensure that the TB FX products are well sold by the RMs and they are focusing to grow the usage of TB FX products by their clients.
- Responsible for understanding the client needs, deal pipeline and explaining and ensuring that Transaction Banking FX pipeline is robust and the team is on track to achieve their Profit / revenue targets. Help with and join large TB FX RFP / sales pitch in the region along with the coverage teams
- Responsible for growing the TB FX revenue from clients. Work with Trade and Cash teams to ensure cross-sell of FX along with Trade and Cash through product bundling and structuring.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Transaction Banking FX or FX Sales
- Global banking background especially with commercialization experience advantageous
- Degree in a relevant discipline
Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.