Rare opportunity to join an International Bank as a Head of AI Governance working alongside others to ensure that the company’s AI models fulfills regulatory requirements.
- Head and develop AI governance policies across the bank to ensure AI models and algorithms developed fulfill MAS Veritas F.E.A.T principles
- Work with senior stakeholder and department heads to ensure enforcement of AI governance policies in their respective departments
- Conduct committee meetings and trainings to share the latest updates for AI governance and F.E.A.T compliance requirements
- Participate in MAS and AI governance related events to share best practices within the company
- Bachelor’s in computer science, Data and Artificial Intelligence with at least 8 years of AI model development and/or AI model validation experience
- Strong stakeholder management and executive communication experience will be required
- Exposure to MAS Veritas F.E.A.T principles development and/or implementation experience will be highly preferred
- Experience in Banking, Financial Services or Consulting industries will be highly recommended
EA License no: 16S8066 | Reg no.: R1980978
Only successful candidates will be notified. Due to work pass restrictions, the client is only able to prioritize Singaporean applicants.