Head of AML Compliance
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 19 Nov 18
Leading Insurance Business; Employer Of Choice; Business Facing Role
This leading insurance business is seeking a Head of their AML Compliance function. This is a superb opportunity to join an employer of choice and enjoy a good work life balance while leading an experienced and high performance team.
You will be leading a team of experienced AML professionals and will be responsible for the execution of an effective AML strategy across the business. This includes advisory to the business; implementation of AML policies; AML training & awareness to the Board and senior management and continuous development of the AML framework.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in AML, regulatory compliance, internal audit or risk management in financial services, preferably insurance
- Very strong working knowledge of MAS regulations applicable to AML
- Certification relating to AML preferred
- Prior people management and leadership experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To apply, please follow the link below. For any specific queries you may contact Ceri Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6631 2920.