Head of Application Support, APAC
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The L2 application support team is the primary customer contact for operational enquiries of any Avaloq Product and reacts on them according defined processes. The application support team performs the first level support for the Avaloq Tools (after Service Desk), troubleshoot and provide resolution on a BAU basis. The application support team also provides OnCall service for End of Day batch jobs run.
- Lead the application support team and fulfil management responsibilities in providing BAU support of Avaloq Products to customers
- Ensure Service Level Agreement with Customers for Application Support services is fulfilled
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in terms of escalation, communication and expectations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships internally in order to provide high quality service to customers
What you need
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
- Candidates must have previous experience with supporting mission critical banking platforms, with 5 - 10 years' experience leading Production Support teams
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skills with a history of developing internal talent
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with diplomacy and influencing skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to work in person, virtually, and in a globally-staffed environment with a diverse workforce
- Able to influence, lead, and communicate effectively across technology peers, business units, managers and senior leadership
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Avaloq core banking platform solutions
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.