A well-established External Asset Management based in Singapore is seeking an experienced Asian Equities Portfolio Manager to join the team. Reporting to the CEO and working with an established team of portfolio managers across other asset classes, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full discretionary management of the firm’s HNW client’s investment.
- Lead a team of PMs & take care of day to day management & implementation of discretionary portfolios.
- Actively manage and provide advice on strategic asset allocation decisions and hedging strategies for client portfolios.
- Stay actively aware of developments in macro trends & various drivers for investment decisions.
- Researching companies and exhibit a strong Fundamental / Technical view on multiple sectors.
- Maximise investment performance while ensuring the portfolio is consistent with client's risk profile.
- Provide security analytics, model portfolios, and presentations for prospective clients.
- Drive the team to high performance & motivation in order to achieve the team’s goals.
- At least 15 years of experience in the Asian Equities portfolio management, in buy-side houses or wealth management with at least 10 years in a Portfolio Management capacity
- Outstanding & successful track record in the field of portfolio management
- Hands on experience in managing equities investment portfolio, particularly in DPM space.
- Institutional fund management experience would be a plus.
- Min. Bachelor or Masters-level degree in finance or economics, preferably a CFA charter holder
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong team player; independent with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Exposure in the UHNW segment is essential.
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via email@example.com if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
Feel free to pass this opportunity along if you have a friend that might be a great fit to the role!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Glenn Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reg No: R1106685