- Jun 06, 2022
Our client is a global financial services provider looking for someone to head the compliance team in Singapore & Hong Kong
Reporting to the Country Manager/CEO Responsibilities:
- Manage Know Your Client (KYC) process for client on-boarding, main account opening and sub account opening.
- Perform periodic or ad-hoc review of accounts.
- Act as the designated MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer) and DPO (Data Protection Officer)
- Review client transactions for suspicious transactions or red flags (e.g. fraud).
- Act as the designated MAS Liaison Officer and for other regulators of the region.
- Attend to queries and information requests from the authorities in a timely manner.
- Provide advisory support in regulatory compliance matters including the analysis of local new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Provide support in regulatory reporting and perform certain periodic and ad-hoc regulatory reporting to authorities.
- Degree in business or finance
- At least 10 years of experience in compliance with supervisory experience
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Able to manage off-shore offices
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy (R1325165) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165