OSL is the world’s first SFC-licensed and Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors ; A member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK). The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement. For further details, see https://bc.group/
We are looking for a Head of Compliance who will be responsible for driving all regulated activities for our Singapore business.
- Oversee the Compliance function in Singapore
- Provide compliance advisory to internal stakeholders on new regulatory development/ updates
- Conduct risk assessment and gap analysis on key compliance risks, new regulatory initiatives and requirements.
- Engage internal stakeholders and facilitate the implementation of compliance processes and controls in order to manage regulatory and compliance risks
- Conduct AML/CFT review, analysis and risk monitoring on accounts and transaction flows
- Conduct market surveillance and monitor for alerts in relation to the company’s automated trading system
- Collaborate with other Compliance teams of the Group to develop and enhance the compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially-orientated compliance advice
- Lead and contribute to various compliance related projects, including liaising with the technical development team to further enhance the company’s systems and AML related systems.
- Maintain regulatory registers, and make necessary filings with the regulator as required
- Liaise with regulators and law enforcement in relation to any requests received
- At least 15 years of experience effectively managing compliance processes, and regulations in the APAC region
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with key regulators in APAC, e.g. MAS, ASIC, HKSFC
- Good understanding of electronic trading platforms and operations
- Good understanding of trading businesses, with experience in derivatives and structured products.
OSL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
*Unsolicited CV submissions by agencies will not be recognised*