A leading listed Financial Institution is looking to fill a Head of Corporate Finance position.
- Responsible for identifying and securing IPOs, merger and acquisition deals.
- To lead a team to provide a wide range of Corporate Finance services including the followings:
- Restructure and prepare corporations to gain access to the equity capital markets in Singapore.
- Act as an issue manager in primary and secondary equity fund-raising such as:
- Initial public offers (IPOs)
- Reverse takeovers (RTOs)
- Rights issues and private placements
- Provide corporate advisory services to listed and unlisted companies, including advising on:
- Capital restructuring
- Project and investment evaluation
- Financial modelling
- Mergers and acquisitions (as financial advisor or independent financial advisor)
- Act as a mainboard Issue Manager and Catalyst Sponsor.
- Coordinate and handle IPOs and M&A submissions to SGX and MAS.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification recognized by ICPAS.
- Minimum 10 years of Corporate Finance experience at senior management level.
- Strong background in financial and numerical analysis.
- Experience in supervising Corporate Finance professionals with a good understanding of managing IPO submission.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.