Head of Equity & Prime Services
- Feb 26, 2021
Exclusive Mandate - Managing Director to head their Equity and Prime Services, Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
We are working exclusively with our client to place a Managing Director to head their Equity and Prime Services, Asia Pacific, based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be managing the sales and trading activities in relation to their Equities and Prime Services offering in the Asia Pacific region and ensuring compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. The MD will also expect to direct an effective sales and marketing strategy to secure new, profitable business as well as further develop existing client relationships in order to achieve sustainable revenue growth.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Deals in investments and execution orders on behalf of clients and is responsible for selling investments to wholesale clients. Generates and maximizes trading profit and client revenues. Understands the risk profile of transactions and puts processes in place to manage those risks.
- Fosters new and existing client relationships in addition to cross-selling existing relationships across other areas and product groups.
- Directs day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with the Bank's risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits. Communicates the Bank's risk culture and risk appetite statement throughout their teams.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the teamThe successful candidate will be based in Singapore and managing a broad and varied portfolio of financial institutions in Asia
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Deep product knowledge and experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Asia markets, regulations and client landscape
- Experience in and focus on strong risk and control frameworks
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Strong existing relationship with Financial Institutions and Non Bank Financial Institutions.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371