Our client is a fast-growing Fintech start-up. Currently they are expanding the team and looking for a growth marketing talent to join in Singapore.
Head of Growth Marketing will be responsible to run the strategy around digital acquisition and growth for the company.
- Develop sound understanding of the customer, mentoring a high-performing team to create and lead strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including but not limited to performance marketing, growth and optimisation, events, social media marketing, product marketing, partnerships and campaigns
- Create and implement the marketing plan in alignment with overall business objectives, striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing to build a pipeline, as well as quick-wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics, create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth, while ensuring brand alignment and consistent messaging throughout.
- Manage and build long-term relationships with new and existing partners, including developing compelling pitches, commercial negotiation and implementation of mutually beneficial marketing activities.
- Manage marketing budget with ongoing performance measurement and optimisation to drive sustainable bottom-line growth.
- At least 4-8 years of relevant B2B marketing experience, any B2C marketing experience is a plus
- Prior experience in performance marketing and running structured growth experiments
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, bonus in Chinese or other SEA language
- Experience in payments or credit/lending/SaaS industry a plus