This is a brilliant opportunity for a high potential, forward thinking HR leader to join the journey of this professional services organisational at a key stage of growth and change for them in Singapore.
- Being a key member of the country leadership team and partnering directly with the most senior individuals
- The creation, roll out and evaluation of top-class HR and employee experience, ensuring it aligns to the business strategy
- Managing HR in a lean environment, being hands on around the whole people piece including policies, procedures, values and culture etc.
- Ensuring the entire employee lifecycle is a positive experience, from talent acquisition, to performance, development, talent planning and compensation & benefits including payroll
- Focusing on organisation design, ensuring the organisation is set for success for the future, working efficiently and effectively to maximise results
- Previous experience in a HR Lead role or a senior HRBP capacity in a fast paced, progressive organisation, ideally with a digital slant
- Experience gained in an environment where HR is truly valued, commercially driven and creative in approach
- Effective HR partnership skills, with proven experience working with, and developing, senior leaders to drive results
- Prior success in shaping teams through organisation design, and development, to ensure they're future ready
- A team player with expertise in leading teams and working across the matrix
- Comfort to roll sleeves up and dive in then take a step back and be strategic in quick succession
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.